Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 20

The first thing I did today was I shortened a usb extension cable that was needed to have the usb port at the edge of the case. Without it the usb port would have been too far inside the case to plug anything into so the extender makes the usb port usable. Also the new step up converter arrived today so I soldered that into place. The new step up converter can supposedly handle up to two amps of current so theoretically it should work for our system which pulls around 1.4 amps. We set up a prototype of our camera and the power system worked for about 15 minutes and that is the extent of testing we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment